Sunday, September 17, 2017

The Legend of Zeldo Lonks Awakening DX

The Legend of Zeldo Lonks Awakening DX



I was looking through the virtual games for the IPhone and came across The Legend of Zeldo Lonks Awakening DX by Virtually Competent, LLC which is 5.4 MB and works with iOS 8.0 or later. The game is literally a dead on knock-off. According to reviews with...err...poor controls and yes you have to pay for the game...I think? Maybe not who knows for sure I forgot. I was searching and thought being as Nintendo have moved to mobile gaming maybe they would also port some of their Zelda games? 


Nintendo are highly against fan-made games it makes me wonder what theyd think of Lonk? A parody of Link and the Zelda series. If the name wasnt funny enough Zeldo! Imagine replacing an "A" with an "O" its quite funny. There are also several other Zelda knock-off games in the store but some of them do not use Nintendo like designs or base their characters on Nintendo.

download file now